Follow Us On
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What payment methods do you accept? - We accept payment by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover through PayPal.
2. Do you ship internationally? - Unfortunately we are not shipping internationally at this time.
3. What shipping methods are available and how much do they cost? - We ship via UPS. Our rates are based on your location, the weight of your package, and the shipping method that you choose. To calculate the cost of shipping for your order, put in your address during checkout and click continue. The available shipping options to your address will be displayed with their price.
4. I was sent the wrong shirt/I was sent a defective shirt. - If you received the wrong shirt or the shirt we sent you is defective, do not just mail it back to us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specifics on what we messed up, and we will take care of it for you.
5. What about Web Specials/Closeout Items? - Sales of web specials/closeout items are final. No returns or exchanges will be permitted for such items. Web specials/closeout items are items listed in the Closeout or Web specials categories.
6. What are your shipping guidelines? - Orders placed Monday-Friday before 11 AM PST will start processing that day, excluding holidays, and will ship within 2 business days pending availability and credit verification. All orders placed after 11 AM PST will begin processing the next business day, and ship within 48 hours. Orders placed on Friday after 11 AM PST will begin processing on the following Monday. Dztshirts.com will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional identification provided for credit verification. We do not offer Saturday delivery. *DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS.
7. I ordered the wrong size or color and want to return my item(s). - All you will need to do is contact us at email@example.com. Please include the invoice number with a note indicating what you would like instead, or that you would like a refund. All returned items must be in "as new" condition. "As new" means unwashed, unworn, and unmodified in any way. Please note that in this case, we cannot refund shipping. All returns/exchanges must be submitted within 60 days of the date we ship out your order. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization.
8. If I place an order for an out of stock item, will I get the rest of my order shipped to me first? If any portion of your order is out of stock, we will wait for the out of stock items to arrive before shipping any portion of your order.
9. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. The return package should
have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package and shipped to the
115 Mt. Olivet Rd.
Batesville, MS 38606
10. How can I make a change to my order?
If you made a mistake on your order or would just like to change something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. If your order has not been shipped out yet, we should be able to make the change for you. Please include the order number (if you have it), the name the order was placed under, the email address used for the order, and what you would like changed.
11. Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately we are not accepting phone orders at this time. If you have questions about ordering online, please call us at 662.710.2838
12. I have a great idea for a shirt! Do you want to buy it?
If you have a good shirt idea, send it to email@example.com and if we want to make it we will pay you $150 and give you a free t-shirt of your choice. The more ideas you send in, the better chance that one of yours will be selected. Feel free to include multiple ideas in one email.
13. Do you sell shirts wholesale?
Retailers interested in wholesale information should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information, what store you are purchasing for, and a valid employer ID number.